You can count on fall bringing two things to our neighborhood: change in the color of the leaves and our annual meeting. On this uncertain time is important to keep our community connection. Like most other events, our annual meeting will be held via Zoom.
We will use our annual event to share information and accomplishments from this past year, meet your neighbors (online), provide your input and participate in our community.
- Zoom session starts at 6:30 PM, this will allow you time to do a practice poll, fix any technical issues and get everyone comfortable with Zoom.
- Review of SFCC Board 2019-2020
- Treasurer’s report for fiscal year
- Election of new officers
- SFCC Emergency Preparedness update
- City of Bellevue’s Neighborhood Area Planning program
- Discussion of goals and direction of SFCC
DATE: Thursday October 22, 2020
TIME: 7:00 PM
PLACE: Online: Zoom: http://bit.ly/SFCC2020
A copy of the Ballot will be distributed to your home in the October Newsletter. We will vote online during the annual meeting or you can also mail this ballot by October 19st to:
Sherwood Forest Community Club
P.O. Box 7344, Bellevue WA 98008
We look forward to seeing you there!