Hello Sherwood Forest,
The SFCC Board and Trustees invites you to its first monthly meeting of the year on Thursday January 19th at 7:00 pm. This is a regular monthly meeting, and you can join as early as 6:30 PM to have informal conversations with the board and other members of the club.
We will cover the following topics this month in no particular order:
- Normal correction/acceptance of the minutes for the November meeting and for the Treasurer’s report
- Discussion on maintenance for the aging SFCC sign at NE 30th and 164th Ave NE
- Emergency Preparedness: WA EP Calendar progress walkabout, “Drop, Cover & Hold On” by Joseph
- Community Connections, Land use (status on Trees4Livability campaign), Traffic, safety, etc.
- Other pressing concerns or obvious joys…
- Any other topic brought forward by any of the attendees.
To join the meeting use the following link:
6:30pm – Pre-meeting social
7:00pm – SFCC Board meeting
Hope to see you there!
SFCC Board and Trustees