Hello Sherwood Forest,
The SFCC Board and Trustees invites you to its monthly meeting this Thursday September 15th at 7:00 pm. This is a regular monthly meeting, and you can join as early as 6:30 PM to have informal conversations with the board and other members of the club.
We will cover the following topics this month in no particular order:
- Normal correction/acceptance of the minutes for the previous meeting and same for the Treasurer’s report through the end of July and August
- Block Party results, concerns, successes, ideas, etc.
- Block Party costs payment motion.
- Emergency Preparedness: WA EP Calendar progress walkabout, “Learn Fire Safety” by Charlie
- Land use, Traffic, safety, etc.
- Preparation for annual meeting and October newsletter
- Other pressing concerns or obvious joys…
To join the meeting use the following link:
6:30pm – Pre-meeting social
7:00pm – SFCC Board meeting
Hope to see you there!
SFCC Board and Trustees