Hello Sherwood Forest,
The SFCC Board and Trustees invites you to its monthly meeting this Thursday July 28th at 7:00 pm. This is a regular monthly meeting and you can join as early as 6:30 PM to have informal conversations with the board and other members of the club.
We will cover the following topics this month in no particular order:
- Normal correction/acceptance of the minutes for the previous meeting and same for the Treasurer’s report through the end of June
- Consideration/authorization of accepting alternate methods of contributing to the SFCC (e.g. paypal)
- Block Party planning-consideration of needs, donation info availability, location, help needed, etc.
- Emergency Preparedness: WA EP Calendar progress walkabout, “Secure Important Documents” by Charlie from Washington State Basics info: https://mil.wa.gov/asset/5ba4202c2b79d
- Land use, Traffic, safety, etc.
- Other pressing concerns or obvious joys…
To join the meeting use the following link:
6:30pm – Pre-meeting social
7:00pm – SFCC Board meeting
Hope to see you there!