Hello Sherwood Forest,
The SFCC Board and Trustees invites you to its monthly meeting this Thursday June 16th at 7:00 pm. You can join as early as 6:30 PM to have informal conversations with the board and other members of the club.
We will cover the following topics this month:
1) Normal correction/acceptance of the minutes for the previous meeting and same for the Treasurer’s report through the end of May
2) Newsletter distribution, responses, thoughts about the input from the neighborhood
3) Events: May Day garden party startup
4) Emergency Preparedness: WA EP Calendar progress walkabout, “Grab and Go” kits demo, class on “Grab and Go” next month and this weekend’s walking event. Washington State Basics info.
5) Land use, Traffic, safety, etc.
6) Other pressing concerns or obvious joys…
To join the meeting use the following link:
6:30pm – Pre-meeting social
7:00pm – SFCC Board meeting
Hope to see you there!