Happy new year SFCC! The SFCC Board will held its first meeting of the year on Thursday January 20th. We invite you to join the Zoom Meeting at 7:00pm by following the link below. We will open the meeting at 6:30pm for an informal chat and addressing any technical issues with zoom setup.
In addition to our regular agenda, we will cover the following topics:
Key Agenda items:
- Recognition of the proactive efforts for Sherwood Forest resident preparedness with regard to developer tactics
- Land Use – tree ordinance development for the city planning commission and recent efforts by others to work for it
- Emergency Preparedness – walkie talkies and initial efforts to build a network of willing responsive people to connect with urgent needs similar and accrue lists of people to help and know who can help. Future of another Sherwood Forest walk-about for the group. -Lee
- Event(s) for the coming season maybe around Valentine’s Day (or Black History month or Spring flowers or …)
- Budget analysis and planning for the year
6:30pm – Pre-meeting social
7:00pm – SFCC Board meeting
Hope to see you there!