We will have a Zoom Emergency Preparedness meeting on 9/10 at 6pm.
This will have the following agenda:
- Additional Q&A for the Emergency Preparedness meeting on 9/20 (link to recorded session here!) presented by CERT qualified Joseph Joy (Ardmore) and City liaison for Emergency Preparedness Paul Thompson
- (It was originally for 15 minutes to over 30 minutes and still more questions.)
- Setting up the pattern for a regular meeting to reestablish a Sherwood Forest Emergency Preparedness committee.
- Including when to meet during the month and what time of day that works best.
- Why we need the committee?
- Who will benefit from this committee?
- Why plan for a emergencies?
- Scope of the planning.